Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am nearing the end of my public speaking college course and I am trying to figure out my grade?

I am trying to figure out my grade coonverted to like percentage. I have a total of 563 right now out of 810 and I still have the opportunity to earn 120 more points before the end of the semester. What would my grade be right now with the 563/810 and what will it be if I earn the full points at 683/810?I am nearing the end of my public speaking college course and I am trying to figure out my grade?
It is a simple calculation





On the low end


563 divided by 810 (563/810) = 69.5 %


Depending on the grading policies, this may be rounded up to a 70%.


In many cases that is the difference between a C and ad D





On the high end 683/810 = 84.3%


That sounds like a B to meI am nearing the end of my public speaking college course and I am trying to figure out my grade?
Right now, you're grade is at a 69.5%, or a D+. If you were to get the other 120 pts., you would get an 84.3% or a B.

No comments:

Post a Comment