Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to figure out who you are?

I am always changing myself.


I dont know who i am yet.


Its kind of confusing, i just like dont know whats me.


How do i figure this out?How to figure out who you are?
A HUGE part of being a teenager is finding out who you are, and every single teenager at one point or another has this conflict: Who am I, what's my purpose, what am I supposed to be doing, etc.? It is normal to feel this way. You will eventually find out who you are, and I'm telling you this now. It may take a while, or it may take three days, but you will find out who you are eventually. Good luck to you.How to figure out who you are?
Hun you can only answer that. Think of things you like and things that make you yourself and you'll find yourself. I found who I was when I met my bestfriend. I didn't change who I was for her and that let me find me. If you change yourself for others you'll never find yourself. I never would have been the girl who's smart at science (the nerdest of all subjects)loves dancing (my old friends thought it was dumb and girly) and likes watching SNL and doesn't care what people think about it. Be yourself and you'll find you
This question can only be answered by yourself honey.


I still don't know who I am.


I don't know what style I suit, or what career I want to pursue.


My mother is 50 and still doesn't know!!


It's all about finding what you're good at, what your personality traits can offer and what makes you feel good.


Once your happy with yourself, you'll find who you are.
Me too, im 15 and my personality changes alot, not that its a bad thing. You just need to explore different things in life, and find the stuff that you like the most and that you are good at. Im assuming that it happens in most teenagers, because most people I know change alot also. Good luck.





=)
That's very normal as a teen. Just explore different things, and I promise, you will figure it out. It takes time, and it's confusing, just don't give up. You'll get there.
тнαт'ѕ ωнαт α¢тυαℓℓу тнє тєєиαgє уєαяѕ αяє αвσυт. уσυ мσνє σи fяσм ¢нιℓ∂нσσ∂ αи∂ ωнєи уσυ'яє α тєєи, уσυ gєт тσ ∂σ мσяє тнιиgѕ ιи уσυя fяєє тιмє тнαи уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ωнєи уσυ αяє αи α∂υℓт ѕσ тєєиαgєяѕ ¢αи єχρℓσяє ∂ιffєяєит нσввιєѕ αи∂ ѕєє ωнαт яєαℓℓу ∂єѕ¢яιвєѕ тнєм. fσя єχαмρℓє, єνєя ѕιи¢є ι ωαѕ α кι∂, ι ℓσνє∂ тσ ∂яαω вυт иσω ι'м 15 αи∂ ι ѕєє тнαт ι ℓσνє αят α ℓσт αи∂ єνєяуσиє ѕαуѕ ιт'ѕ gσσ∂. αиσтнєя єχαмρℓє ιѕ тнαт уσυ ¢συℓ∂ αℓѕσ тяуσυт fσя ѕρσятѕ αи∂ ѕєє ωнι¢н σиє ιѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ σя ∂σιиg ∂ιffєяєит тнιиgѕ тнαт уσυ ∂ι∂и'т ∂σ вєfσяє...
everybody wonders this question.


you just have to keep trying to figure it out and one day you'll recognize your place and everything will piece together.

No comments:

Post a Comment