Saturday, December 26, 2009

Trying to figure out name of candy i bought in chicago's chinatown?

When I visited chicago a few years ago, I bought some candy for my kids in chinatown. It was really good candy in which you could also eat the wrapper. Does anybody know what kind it was?Trying to figure out name of candy i bought in chicago's chinatown?
Probably rice candy... they come in rice wrappers that melt in your mouth.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botan_Rice_鈥?/a>Trying to figure out name of candy i bought in chicago's chinatown?
White Rabbit: http://fairy.mahdzan.com/story/182.asp
eat the wrapper? Is that sanitary? Now I am curious of the name of that candy.
It was rice candy, it was orange with a clear-rice paper around it. The box was blue and orange with a cat on it.
Botan Rice candy....I ate it my whole childhood as I am from Chinese descent
rice candy
Toy rice candy I used to eat that stuff when I was a kid (OMG!!!) I used to get it in Berwyn on Roosevelt rd that was YEARS ago.I do not remember the name of the store or if it is still there.Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment