Monday, December 21, 2009

I cannot figure out how to insert a table onto an excel spreadsheet!?

I used to do this, but forgot how. Nothing I think should work does, can someone tell me step by step what to do?I cannot figure out how to insert a table onto an excel spreadsheet!?
Just select a range of cells


That is it


These cells are you table





If you are asking about a list, then


- Select a range, and go to


Data %26gt; List %26gt; Create List





Or may be you are asking about bordering the table, then


- Select the range of cells


- Format %26gt; Cells %26gt; Border





VBAXLManI cannot figure out how to insert a table onto an excel spreadsheet!?
I woukd think if you look at the toolbar and click on insert it will give you an option on inserting a table.
Where is the table coming from? Which program? Is it a new table you want to make in Excel?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8%26amp;node=3鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment