Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do I figure out what I want to be?

Ok, so I just recently got out of a long and messy relationship that was totally abusive, and I have found I don't know what I like or what I want to do :( , I am currently not working, and I am in in school part time. I am trying to figure out what to get a degree in but its hard when I don't know myself.How do I figure out what I want to be?
lol thats why relationships are not good in college...must focus on studing.





but study something u likeHow do I figure out what I want to be?
It's a very tough decision and odds are that you'll get it wrong but that's OK, having a degree is very important in today's job marketplace.
Do you like your body? Have you tried maybe looking into the


X-rated industry? You can be a millionaire. IF you go to school


afterwards, people will know your richer then them.
  • web hosting providers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment