Monday, December 21, 2009

My cousin's name is Stephanie and she has been bothering me for weeks for me to figure out a nickname for her.

Help me!!!!!! Hopefully unique! She is nice, has a good sense of humor, and also has a love of old movies! I hope that helps!My cousin's name is Stephanie and she has been bothering me for weeks for me to figure out a nickname for her.
Jumping Jack FlashMy cousin's name is Stephanie and she has been bothering me for weeks for me to figure out a nickname for her.
Stephy
steph (stef)
My grandmothers name was Stephanie and her nickname was always Steffie..
Stephie


Steph


Nene
Net-nee. that's how i pronounced stephanie when i was little.
Steph, Stephie, Step-on-me
Fanny (Phanie) (As in Fanny Bryce)
Stevie


Fanny


Annie
Stef
Steph, Annie, Anne, Seppy, I dont know there isnt a lot of options
Steph. Ne-Ne. Step.
StepOnMe. Sounds like Stephanie.





If you know someone named Elizabeth then you can use A Lizard Bath for the same reason.











You could also try Stuffin' Me. Or Stuff 'n Me.
phanie





i mean if she's got a good sense of humor...
Stephie
steph-awn-ie, stephy, stephon
Sateen Hip





It's an anagram of Stephanie. :)
My name is also Stephanie. I have been called Step On Me, Stubby K (middle initial), Steph, StephE, nee nee, Teffie. Hmmm I think that is all.
Steph


Fanny


Anie
Steph. Well, its not that unique, but thats the only godd one that does not sound insulting that i can find in there! Good Luck
Stefff....
Stephie
Steve McQueen or something similar etc stevie, stevie mac, queenie...


(very sexy) and girls love sexy guys at any age...


he has oodles of movies, older and newer
Steff
I've always loved the nickname Stevie for Stephanie, if that helps. The only other ones I can think of are the usual Steph, Stephie, and Fanny lol. Actually, what about Phen or Fen? I know a guy named Stephen who uses that.





Good luck!
try stephie
Steph


Stee


Phan


Phanie( ph-ahh-knee)


Anie


Just look at her name and htink of some.
Steph


Annie


Phanie (Although this is kinda bad)


Tepha


Teph


'Nie


Stephers
There are a lot of poplular nicknames for Stephanie but I will also list some unique names.


Popular...


Steph


Stephi


Ann


Anie


Ana








Unique...


StephSteph


Pets (Pets is Step backwards)


Petsy


Eph or Eff


Ephy or Effy





Out of all of them, I personally like Pets, Petsy, and Ephy.


Hope I helped!!!
Call her Phanie pronounced Fanny. How about ';Phanie Fay?';
Stephie?
  • web hosting providers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment