Thursday, December 31, 2009

Help me please figure out this first response results and how to tell my bf?

I took two first response test and they both had a dark line a very faded line what does that mean? My bf saw the test but doesnt believe that i am what do I tell him and am IHelp me please figure out this first response results and how to tell my bf?
i dont know what to tell him if you are but about the second line thing, well you should take one of those tests that actually says the words pregnant or not like a digital one they are a bit more expensive, however they are better quality and then you will know almost for sure if you are or notHelp me please figure out this first response results and how to tell my bf?
i think you are but maybe you should go to planned parenthood and get a pregnancy test its free and that would actually make him see reality plus i think he's just scared and wont see it, i mean hellooooooo its not like saying i bought you a cake

No comments:

Post a Comment