Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do i figure out my friends jean size?

ok, so my best friend's birthday is coming up and i really want to get some 7 jeans, she's always wanted a pair. I figure i'll get them off ebay. But, she's a little overweight, not that much, but she's very self conscious. I want to figure out her jean size so I can get the 7's for her, but i dont know a good way of asking without giving away her present. I thought about having a sleepover and sneaking and looking at the jeans but we cant have a sleepover till next weekend and that will b to late to order the jeans off ebay and they wont come in time for her birthday...Any body have any good ideas?How do i figure out my friends jean size?
Maybe you can ask her Mom/Sister to Sneak into her Room while she is at school and look around at the Sizes!! OR You can say... ';My Friend is going through her Closet and wants to give away a few pairs pants... they are a Size 10, Does that Fit you?'; and maybe she will say... O no I am a 12 or 8 something like that.How do i figure out my friends jean size?
maybe instead, for her birthday you make like a certificate on the computer that says ';this certificate is good for one pair of 7 Jeans';





and then ask her to pick out a size and style. Esp since all jeans run differently.
i wouldnt buy the pants on ebay.


they can take WEEKS to come.


i bought something there and it never even came!


So do the sleepover and then go to the Goodwill.


Then you will be giving money to charity and buying presents!
Being a guy, I have been in this situation many times.


First; DO NOT buy them too big! It better to go under size than buy too large for a woman. Can hurt feelings very quick, when your intentions are good.


Second; I have learned to look at a woman and can get close. Bras, Pants, Dresses etc. I am pretty good at this stuff, not bragging. BUT, as said in ';First'; I have learned I not want to mess up on Pants or Dresses. Bras usually do OK either way. So, After sizing up a woman, I then head for the store. I try to go somewhere that is mostly women's clothing. Here I can walk around and can find a woman that look about the same size and then say; ';I am buying for a friend and she about your size'; They usually tell me and help me pick something they feel would be nice. But, this how I do it as a man, and, it works well for me.


Also, I not sure I would go EBay. Local may be best as they be easy to exchange if they too small. Unless you can ';hit the nail on the head'; and be certain of the size.
talk to her mom or dad. do not compare her jeans size cause if u get her the wrong size then that would suck. well if u cant find her size just get her some cute tops or something
Compare her to what size jeans you are, and if you think she falls in between get her the smaller size just in case so she wont be offended.
try asking her mom or if she has a sister, ask her.......





that way u get to know without asking her....
use the sneaky way go to a nice clothing store when she tries on a outfit take her pants and look at the tag

No comments:

Post a Comment