Thursday, December 31, 2009

How did you figure out what career you wanted to pursue? What career did you/want to pursue? Why?

just wondering.How did you figure out what career you wanted to pursue? What career did you/want to pursue? Why?
Growing up it was just a given I guess that I was to join the military... I joined the army and I am a Military police officer, and when I get out I want to be a civ. police officer.How did you figure out what career you wanted to pursue? What career did you/want to pursue? Why?
I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do. (:
I still have no idea. When u figure out how to do it, let me know! I change my mind too often. Teacher, body piercer, forensic scientist, counsellor, fashion designer, writer, model. The list goes on and on!
I did not choose a career path until I completed half of my undergraduate work in college. After graduating from college I went to graduate school(while working). After completing graduate school in a specialized course of study, I used my graduate degree to secure a job in the Federal Court System. I did not plan to work at this position, I wanted to do research. So the best laid plans do not always fall into place. I was able to work in a field I came to like, and was challenging, but I never pursued or ever thought I would work in the Federal system.
well first i love car i like the way they are made and it facinates me to see new models and speeds and second i always had the fantazy of lfying a plane i used to dream of planes so most likely i will become an engineer, lols , or a teacher but mostly an engineer, you??
Lawyer for families; my parents are divorced, my dad, my brother and me are getting screwed because the law is all for mothers rights. I want to fight for the fathers and the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment