Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do i figure out my passcode to my ipod touch?

i forgot the passcode to unlock it and don't have the computer it was first hooked up to. how do i get the password?How do i figure out my passcode to my ipod touch?
You're screwed....go to the apple storeHow do i figure out my passcode to my ipod touch?
You can hook your ipodtouch to any iTunes you want. It will just gt you to erase allyiur info but you haveto restore your iPod touch anyways so it doesn't matter. If you restore you iPod touch the password lock will disappear and you won't have a problem. If you don't want to restore you iPod touch then I guess you won't be able to get in your iPod touch forever unless you remember your password.
you can't. if you keep trying, you get locked out for a certain period of time %26amp; if you keep trying it goes higher. i think you can contact apple
well this might sound long and boring but one way is just cracking it and starting at one then just keep working on it by like going 1234 then 1235 sorry that is the only thing i can think of

No comments:

Post a Comment