Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I figure out, whether my chat buddy has chosen stealth settings for me or has blocked me.?

We were added in each others list and regularly emailed each other. Now he never appears to be online to me even if he is available. How can I figure out whether he had chosen stealth settings (appear currently offline) to me or he has blocked me.


ThanksHow do I figure out, whether my chat buddy has chosen stealth settings for me or has blocked me.?
assuming that its msn..





http://blockchecker.msnfanatic.com/





its VERY intresting, itl tell ya who alls blocked youHow do I figure out, whether my chat buddy has chosen stealth settings for me or has blocked me.?
just create a second id and request to get added with this one. if they add this id, then u will know what happened.





Good luck
  • web hosting providers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment