Monday, December 21, 2009

Can you figure out this personalized Harley Davidson license plate?

We are allowed 6 digits, numbers, spaces for personalized motorcycle license plates here in NY. I was just wondering how difficult or easy this one is to figure out. It's going on a 2006 Harley Springer Softail - PNME 1 (can anyone tell me what it says?)Can you figure out this personalized Harley Davidson license plate?
Public Enemy #1?Can you figure out this personalized Harley Davidson license plate?
P-N-Me 1
Pin me 1 ( i would think like catch me if you can)
Sure dude, it says ';pee in me one'; like they did in the movie ';Every Which Way But Loose';.
Pee Enemy 1
Of course Public Enemy #1. New York is the kicker
Public enema #1
Pen Me 1
Public Enemy numero uno
Now that's pretty funny. Some of those answers are pretty creative, but, I doubt seriously, that anyone riding a Harley would voluntarily ask for someone to pee on them. However, wanting to sound ';bad';, then Public eNeME 1 sounds about right.
pee in me 1?

No comments:

Post a Comment