Monday, December 21, 2009

Is a 30 year old man a father figure to a 18 year old?

If a 18 year old girl has a 30 year old boyfriend..is he more like a father figure to her? what do you think?


Is a 30 year old man a father figure to a 18 year old?
NO i don't think so I know quite a few couples who are many years a part one of my friends is 21 and her husband is 30 and my mom %26amp; dad r 12 years a part and one of my best friends mom and step dad r 30 years a part lol...My personal opinion is that it's not.Is a 30 year old man a father figure to a 18 year old?
Depends on the maturity level i would think. I was 19 and started dating my now husband who was 26 at the time. But I wasn't looking for a Father figure, I had a father. If this girl doesn't have her Dad in her life she may be looking up to him for the male support. But unless you are her then who is to say.
It depends really. If the girl never had a father in her life, then, yes she is probably looking for a father figure, but if shes had a father her whole life, maybe she's just at a higher maturity level and prefers older men.
I wouldn't say so, no. I don't think age has anything to do with anything.





P.S Why have you posted this question in the toddler section?
Both is possible. It depends very much on him and what she sees in that person.
I would think so or he is really immature

No comments:

Post a Comment