Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do i figure out what ip address to use on my xbox 360 wirelessn etworking adapter?

i had everyhting working fine, until i had to send my 360 back to texas for repairs. I got it back, but im not sure what ip address to use ot make it work. how can i figure that out? (also the subnet mask and gateway)How do i figure out what ip address to use on my xbox 360 wirelessn etworking adapter?
Just set it to automatically get it. If not, then go to my network places on your Windows XP computer. Then, go to view network connections. Double-click on the connection that you use for the internet, and go to the support tab. Then click on the Details... button and it will give you the IP address, etc. that you are using to connect to the internet with on that computer. You may need to add 1 to the final number of the IP address when you put it into your Xbox to avoid IP address conflictions. Hope this solved your problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment