Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do you figure out what you want to do in life?

i have a problem, i am at a dead end job for my father where i am having a hard time concentrating on my work since it consists of of reading and doing things that i have no interest in what so ever. i went to college but dropped out becuase i lost interest in my major (tourism and hospitality management) what should i do?How do you figure out what you want to do in life?
I'd suggest maybe going back to school and if you go to a 4 year school and take your liberal ed classes, take a wide range of different subjects. That's what I did when I first started college. I didn't know what I wanted to do so I took courses in subjects that I found interesting. Eventually I found out what really interested me and I stuck with it.





Another suggestion is go to a local college or the one you went to and talk to a career counselor. They might be able to help you find your interests through different assessment tests.How do you figure out what you want to do in life?
Well, you can't live on love, so think back to when you were a little girl, uninhibited and free. What is it that you played the most? School? Doctor? Police officer? Was there some profession that you thought you wanted to be? Do you like to listen to people, like a counselor? Do you like to take care of sick animals? Train animals? Teach children to read or read to them? Dig deep into your mind and think of what you loved doing when you were a child, and that will lead you to what you should be doing right now. Remember though -- you have to WORK HARD for what you want. Nothing is ever handed to anyone, except Paris Hilton, and Lord look at her. Good luck with finding what you want to do and even better luck accomplishing it.
It's a tough question and one that I think everyone struggles with. You need to take a look at your life and ask yourself what you like to do, what gives you joy, and how could in translate into a career?
first take a time and relax..


try to settle important things and just stop doing other things .


then try to look for diffirent things, 'cause there are so many thing to do, so various things to learn and maybe improve yourself with one of them, with one of your loved one..


as i know that feeling, i know its so easy to talk about that things from outside for yourlife, but all the thing is first to relax, and think very deeply and calmly for your future...
  • web hosting providers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment