Thursday, December 31, 2009

I just got an LG5200 cell phone and I cant figure out how to delete pics from the phone. Help?

I can't find how to do this in the manual and it's drving me crazy!I just got an LG5200 cell phone and I cant figure out how to delete pics from the phone. Help?
on your phone go to options and use the down arrow to move through options. erase should be the last option, hit ok.





if you need more help go to the myaccount section of your cell phone company and you can view the online user manual.





if that doesn't work call your cell phone company and they can tell you over the phone.





its really easy to do, just might not be intuitive since you haven't done it beforeI just got an LG5200 cell phone and I cant figure out how to delete pics from the phone. Help?
You can view and download the manual here:


http://www.cellphones.ca/upload/manuals/鈥?/a>
call tech support
probably are protected
dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment