Thursday, December 31, 2009

How can you figure out what you really want in life?

I feel as if im at a standstill with no direction in life.





Im 24, my dad passed away this year and im single. I dont know if i feel alone or what, but i dont have any direction right nowHow can you figure out what you really want in life?
It's always good to try something new. Take a vacation/ road trip or take up a new sport or hobby. Do something different. Get out more. Go to a club or bar. Go out with friends. Most importantly, you should do something that you've always wanted to do but never got a chance to, and do it in honor of your dad. Something will come to you eventually...Good luck! :-) How can you figure out what you really want in life?
I knew something would come to you! I'm glad that I was able to help you. I wish you the best of luck in life. Remember, life is short, so make the best of it! Enjoy the road trip and stay safe! :-) Report Abuse

there is noplace to go anyway,


if youre standing still,


rest,


enjoy the senery.
  • web hosting providers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment