Monday, December 21, 2009

Where will Tiger rank as the greatest sports figure ever?

Tiger has never been my favourite player but after watching another ridiculous win by him I'm starting to think that I should be glad to live in an era in which he is playing.Where will Tiger rank as the greatest sports figure ever?
I think when it is all said and done Tiger will be one of the top 5 best individual athletes ever. Also Phelps will be considered one of the best. I mean individual athletes. There have been some very good athletes. Jordan, BIRD,WILT CHAMBERLAIN, JACK NICHOLAS, ARNOLD PALMER, GRETZKY, MARIO, JAGR, CROSBY,AND MANY OTHERS JUST TO NAME A FEW. YES I AM GLAD TO BE ABLE TO SEE TIGER IN HIS PRIME, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SEEN WHAT SNEAD,PALMER,NICHOLAS,BOBBY JONES,AND SOME OTHERS COULD HAVE DONE WITH THE EQUIPMENT THEY HAVE NOW. OR TO SEE WHAT TIGER WOULD HAVE DONE WITH WHAT THEY HAD BACK THEN.Where will Tiger rank as the greatest sports figure ever?
He is good athlete playing golf. Look at the physical status of the average player. The field is just a snapshot of the average 40 year old in main steam America. I would not get too excited about the role of any golfer in the sports cavalcade.
yes. consider yourself lucky that you can watch him. he will be the greatest sports figure ever
up there...definitely in the top five if not number one....i mean what other athlete as done what he has?...to me no other athlete has dominated there sport like he has!

No comments:

Post a Comment