Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What are the odds of a kid to remember bad things.they saw by accident? Like in a doodle of a nude figure...?

Or a TV show?





I know these kids (one time they said they watched Family Guy and one is now 9 yrs old and the other is 10 or 11. But they watch Family Guy with their parents and some kids at school have told them gross things about sexually-related things; things too mature for them).





So what are the odds of them remembering and/or forgetting things like that at their age? Opinions? Facts?What are the odds of a kid to remember bad things.they saw by accident? Like in a doodle of a nude figure...?
Its something I think they would remember cuzse things like that are hard to forgetWhat are the odds of a kid to remember bad things.they saw by accident? Like in a doodle of a nude figure...?
You would be surprised what a young child can and will remember when they get older. When my friend's oldest son was only 3 or 4 years old, sitting in the car-set of the van, we were driving to have a coffee, and as we were stopped at a red light, I had a habit of saying something to a nice looking girl if here was one on the corner, nothing bad or dirty but things like, ';Hey babe you got the time I got the money,what a drive to Montreal?'; So as the story goes about 3 to four years later as my friend and his family where out for a drive on a Sunday, and they come to a stop light, the young fellow looked out the van window, and said the same thing I said when he was 3 to 4 years old at this time he would have been 6 or 7 years old. And when his mother said ';Patrick where did you learn that';, he said, ';oh I heard Dave say that one time when I was with him and dad. So yes they can and will remember.


take care


dave
I suppose most they would forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment