Thursday, December 17, 2009

I want to be a scientists who helps figure out designs and studies space?

What is this title called? I understand so far engineering is building and scientist studies. I'd like to contribute to both. Like the mars rover. I'd like to lend a hand in designing it and studying the results of the feedback. What would I major/minor in specifically? What degree minimum should I try to get to work for NASA? Thanks, I'm going to my advisor in 2 hours so need help fast.I want to be a scientists who helps figure out designs and studies space?
i would guess its something like aerospace engineering, or something similar, but if your going to an advisor then you should be able to ask them about specifics to do with what you need.





if you check out the nasa website you should find a bit about careers and required qualifications





but im gussing a simple degree in that would be all you neededI want to be a scientists who helps figure out designs and studies space?
email niteskygirl the astronomer she can tell you ways of finding out from actual people who work in that field i did to become an astronomer ..2nd year college level and she helped alot





http://niteskygirl.blogspot.com/
Take a look at the NASA Jobs web site and see what qualifications are needed for the listings they have.





http://nasajobs.nasa.gov/
  • web hosting providers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment