Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Where to get good quality used figure skates?

A few years ago I stopped figure skating because of an accident, but I just rented some skates the other day and I forgot how much I loved it. I really want to buy another pair of skates. If somebody can give me a place or site where I can get good used/new skates that aren't too expensive I'd be so happy! Give me a site besides ebayWhere to get good quality used figure skates?
HI. EBAY, EBAY, EBAY! Find you size at your local rink pro shop. I bought $500 boot ( skate boots ), for $50! They were brand new and the blade had never been mounted. I did have to get my own blades.


If you still can't find any, look for a skate swap. I don't no wear you live, I live in TX, But my rink and rinks around me do skate swaps a couple times a year, you get your bunga pads, skates, and accessories gently used for a great price. You can get new low, low, low, of the line reidell skates for 50 bucks? I know you didn't want ebay, but I thought I'd share my story. Good luck! I hope I helped you!








P.S. google cheap skate! they have a lot of discount websites pop up. Where to get good quality used figure skates?
I bought my first pair from eBay not knowing the skates size and shoe size are different. Well just got really lucky and had a pair of good skates that fit and worked perfectly. My second pair is recreational skates from Sports Authority. Very affordable and comfortable, allegedly only the toe picks are different from real figure skates.


Talk to the figure skaters on your local rink. They might have retired professional skates that suit your needs. However If you plan to work on jumps please invest on GOOD skates for your own safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment