Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On my PC, how do i figure out which resolution size will best fit my screen?

When I click the internet Broadband icon from main screen, the monitor blacks out and will not open the programme. I'm pretty sure this is to do with the resolution size, any ideas?





Thanks.On my PC, how do i figure out which resolution size will best fit my screen?
Trial and error mostly. These days, any computer supports the weak 800x600, but you should be A-Okay with 1024x768.On my PC, how do i figure out which resolution size will best fit my screen?
Right click on your desktop screen,click properties,then settings.Make sure color is set to highest and the resolution slider is all the way to the right.Those are the default settings for your computer,and your monitor.
right click and go to properties (or options)


try out some of the combos there....600 x 400 usually works


if you can see all the icons within the boundaries of the screen monitor, thats a good indication of the right resolution
You can check online for the model, but just play around in settings try diffrent sizes/
my resolution is 1280x800
Trial and error, try once more
depends on how bad your eyesight is...


you have a virus...

No comments:

Post a Comment