Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sittin here lookin at my printers cartridges and for the life of me can't figure out where the color?

white (like in clouds) comes from. sounds stupid eh. Do you know? There's no white ink, and it's not just the backing, Something that l looked at since printing my own and never thought about it. The white ink? has to come from somewhere.Losein'it.Sittin here lookin at my printers cartridges and for the life of me can't figure out where the color?
I never Imaging to ask my self this question !!!!


but it's a smart question !!


well ,, u might ask your self another question ,, why we get Gray color ,,


i think it's up to Hierarchy of black color ,, until it's get to the white color ,,





Sittin here lookin at my printers cartridges and for the life of me can't figure out where the color?
Hi!





Printer ink does not need a white colour as it uses the white on the paper.
A good question which despite Korjo's answer, has left me confused. What happens if you're using coloured paper eg. red.

No comments:

Post a Comment