Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On Smallville how did Chloe figure out that Oliver was Green Arrow?

I was watching ';Justice'; (Coolest episode EVER) from season 6 of Smallville and Chloe said that she had to figure out herself that Oliver was Green Arrow. I don't remember her ever figuring it out, can someone explain to me how she did?On Smallville how did Chloe figure out that Oliver was Green Arrow?
Hello Lala k





I think if i remember well... Clark was the one telling her about it !


So she didn't figured out herself...


check it out here:





http://smallville-episodes.com





Hope this answer your question


Best Regards,





Elianne.On Smallville how did Chloe figure out that Oliver was Green Arrow?
She was just using her brain to deduce that fact that Oliver was the Green Arrow. I'm sure she was assuming it based on some of the things Clark likely have told her regarding the Green Arrow and likely regarding some of Oliver's habits as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment