Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am having sevre cramping on my left lower abdomen. I'm trying to figure out what could be the cause?

I was supposed to start my cylce yesterday, which is when the cramps started. I still havent started. I don't currently have health insurance, so i'm debating on going to the emergency room. I had a miscarraige about 3 years ago and had to have a DNC. My last cycle was a week late and lasted 1 day, which is abnormal as well.I am having sevre cramping on my left lower abdomen. I'm trying to figure out what could be the cause?
I would definitely see a doctor. The pain could be many things, a cyst, ruptured ovary or fallopian tube or a simple as a muscle cramp, but three of those causes could be very serious even deadly. It could also be an ectopic pregnancy considering you've miscarried before. Please go to a doctor or hospital as your life is worth more than the money saved by not going! Good luck.I am having sevre cramping on my left lower abdomen. I'm trying to figure out what could be the cause?
Based on your current symptoms, and your recent history, I'm concerned that you may be showing signs of an ectopic pregnancy.





You must be seen in the ER now. If the pregnancy ruptures your fallopian tube, it will be a critically life-threatening event. Please go, don't worry about the insurance. If they discover you have an ectopic pregnancy, they are required to treat you regardless of your ability to pay.





(well, actually, they are required to diagnose you %26amp; get you stabilized regardless of what condition you have)
If you're having severe pain in your stomach, you need to go to a walk-in or ER now! It could be anything from nothing to a BIG problem, but you need a doctor to tell you that. Hope you listen to us!
  • web hosting providers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment