Thursday, December 17, 2009

Anyone know any sites that help me figure out my perfect career?

I'M 24 years old and i'm really undecided about what i want to do with my life. i'm tired of working dead end jobs, so please anybody HELP!Anyone know any sites that help me figure out my perfect career?
you dont need a website for that. wat do u love? wat interests u? i once heard if u do wat u love, the money will come. think about it.Anyone know any sites that help me figure out my perfect career?
When I enrolled in an Adult vocational school they had me take a test. It was a placement test, designed to help me pick the right career. I had already enrolled in cosmetology,but it told me a few things I didnt realize about myself. I had a lot of knowledge in electrical things. Perhaps you could find out if a local adult vocational school gives such a test and at what cost.
  • web hosting providers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment