Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How come every time I go to edit my avatar and I customize it to show the full figure of my avatar it only....?

I edit my avatar so her whole body comes but when I come to yahoo answers it doesn't show, how can i fix this?How come every time I go to edit my avatar and I customize it to show the full figure of my avatar it only....?
In a few days Yahoo will be replacing the 360 profile with a new general profile. The avatar will come from there and can only be square. You will therefore only have the use of a full avatar for a very short time.





№ 1. First go to this page and download a large jpg avatar to your computer.


http://avatars.yahoo.com/download.html





№ 2. Crop the picture to eliminate space around avatar. The more you remove from the sides, the longer it will be.





№ 3. Create a Yahoo 360 account if you don't have one. You can get one at http://360.yahoo.com . Click on the ';My Page'; tab and then ';Edit Personal Photos';. You are allowed to put four pictures there by following the instructions. Mark the one you want to use as primary.





№ 4. Now save everything and go back to Yahoo Answers. Click on your old avatar in Yahoo Answers which brings you to your profile. Now go to ';Edit My Info';. You can pick the picture there to use.





₪ ɦəlʞɹɐq ₪

No comments:

Post a Comment