Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you think all boys are looking for a mother figure when they looking for a gf?

A women to cook, clean, make them dinner, listen to what they say, tell them how great they are even when there not.


If so you could pull any man you want just act like there mother, what do you think ? am i on to something.Do you think all boys are looking for a mother figure when they looking for a gf?
Boys are secretly ';mummies boys'; no matter wha the age so.....Yeah! Lol xDo you think all boys are looking for a mother figure when they looking for a gf?
Well, not all guys are looking for a ';Mother figure';


My boyfriends mom isn't such a good mother..


She does drugs, etc.


Its pretty har for him..


But writing this is maig me think maybe you'r right.. Maybe my guy wants someone to be like his mom because his isnt any good ?


Hmm.. You very well may be onto something (:





Answer Mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





x
lol..........no I don't think so.
I would like a wife with a motherly figure in other words respectable woman





But i would rather a 'have fun go mad' kind of girlfriend
personally i think its a turn off when they are just like a mother to me.
no. trust me. no. not all of them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment